Sunday, August 29, 2010

Honey...Get My Gun!!!

Any guesses as to what we had for dinner?

Playing catch with the Boy after playing in Beki's Staff vs. Students Softball game.
(Quick story... So we did things a little differently this year, and rather than being staff vs. students, we had captains choose the teams. Before they started picking one of the students who played last year started listing the "Ringers" so that the captains would know who to pick first. Guess who was picked first??? Of course not me...I am a Renberg, but I was chosen second! My mad pitching skills are in high demand! And of course I led my team to victory for the second straight year!!)

The Boy is not allowed to have tape...this is why.

2 comments:

Karen said...

PLEASE tell me that's not really what you had for dinner.....

Chris said...

Bambi=Yummy