Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!


Today is my wife's birthday. She's beautiful and I love her. She is going to hate me for this, but compared to what I got her for her birthday, this is nothing!!!! (By the way, start the song on the right...)

(I know I am way overdue, and I even have all of the pictures selected and ready to go, but I am scrambling to get things done because I am going to Girl's Camp tonight. Yes, I am going to Girl's Camp on my wife's birthday. No, she would not let me use her as an excuse to not go.)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Awww, cute picture of your wife! When/where was that taken? Happy Birthday Beki! We miss you guys! =)

Annette said...

I love this picture!! Chris, you done good!! And not just with the picture/blog/song. You done good getting this wonderful lady to marry you!! So glad she is part of the family!
(I hope you know that I know "you done good" is not proper! I just like to use it!!)