Thursday, April 28, 2011

Making my Case....

So recently my sisters have been engaging in some friendly blog posts regarding who had the biggest pain in the butt backyard. Both of them have been putting in a lot of hard work trying to get things under control, and they should be commended on their efforts. However, I would like to now make my case as to why my yard sucks more than any other in history...

I give you Exhibit A:
 July 25th - A tree limb smashes Owen's Swingset...



I give you Exhibit B:
 August 13th - Our neighbors tree dropped a giant limb on our power-line and front walk...




I give you Exhibit C:
April 24th - A giant swirling wind-gust knocked over three of our neighbor's trees into our yard...



That is 3 major incidents in 3 months. So ladies and gentlemen of the jury, while my sister's yards may require so much work that they think they might die from exertion, simply being in my yard might actually kill you....

The Defense Rests.

1 comment:

Tyler and Carisa said...

You win the debate. Unfortunately that means you really lose. Sorry. =(