Friday, July 2, 2010

Owen's Adventures in Colorado

So I am blogging from the road today, so this won't be too long, but I need to get some pictures up, mostly so that Beki can see what the boy has been up to. We shipped Owen off to Colorado for a couple of weeks to hang out with Beki's family, and he had lots of fun. I've flown out to Utah (never thought that I would be so glad to see Utah again...) to pick him up, and hang out with my family for a few days. Here are some of the highlights from Owen's trip to Colorado:

Grandpa and Abuela had a little trike for me to play with. I called it "Trike X-5" (A little Kick Buttowski reference there) and rode it everywhere.

I was sure to get in a little golf time...

And some time playing catch with my Uncle Curtis.

At first I just drank the water out of the squirt gun.

But it didn't take long for me to figure out what it was meant to do...

But as awesome as the squirt gun was, the hose was better.

Since I liked getting wet, Grandpa set up a pool for me to play with!

Uncle Jakie got me hooked on Rootbeer, especially in float form.

Doesn't this look like something that you would want your 3 year old playing with?

Uncle Jakie took me on lots of rides, but it was really loud...

Luckily Grandpa had some big headphones when he took me out!

Abuela found some sparklers, and I wasn't afraid of them anymore!

One of my favorite activites was playing with the legos

Uncle Jakie taught me how to make cars!

Here is one...

This one was even bigger!

I went on a grand adventure...I went fishing!

I reeled in this little guy for my first ever fish!

But I was having so much fun that I didn't want to stop...so I reeled in a second whopper!


While I like reeling them in, I made Grandpa take them off the hook. Then we took them home for Abuela to cook, and I ate them!!



1 comment:

Natalie said...

What a cutie! Looks like little Owen (who isn't so little anymore) had lots of fun!